Elad Install Problem

Moderator: NN4F

NJ3H

Elad Install Problem

Unread post by NJ3H »

I installed Console 3.0.24 on my Win 10/win 8.1 dual boot computer. It found the Elad data it supposedly needs to run the Elad S2. However, I get error messages saying there are unhandled exceptions in net framework. I would send a screen picture, but since Console froze up, there was no wY to take a picture.

So what version of net framework do I need to use?

I am surprised that Console, while installing, didn't go and get what it needs. I actually thought it would do this.

I tried to see if it would find the Perseus files. They are un the Console subdir, but it didn't find them.

I have been unable to install the Elad and Perseus software on the win10 part of this desktop computer.

Over 5byears ago, I pit both native programs on a win10 laptop with no problems. But not this desktop.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Regards,
George

Simon G4ELI

Re: Elad Install Problem

Unread post by Simon G4ELI »

George,

Console doesn't use .net. You can always grab the screen / window - take your pick!

I expect this is a problem with the ELAD dlls? Anyway, let's see the error message.
Simon Brown :shock:
www.sdr-radio.com

Do not send me direct e-mail, thank-you!

NJ3H

Re: Elad Install Problem

Unread post by NJ3H »

Hi Simon,

All is fine now. It took about 45 seconds from the time choosing Elad to it was running. Now it only takes about 7vseconds to start.

Thanks so much.

George