Scheduler / Recordings fail v.3.0.23 - 3.0.26

Moderator: NN4F

Willi Westrupp

Scheduler / Recordings fail v.3.0.23 - 3.0.26

Unread post by Willi Westrupp »

The scheduler refuses to take consecutive recordings.

Hi all,

Regarding the "recording situation": I operate a 12V station with solar batteries and therefore have to save electricity. A previously programmed recording starts properly. The NUC is then put to sleep and starts again at the next point in time. With all versions of the SDR console from .23-.26 that I have tested, the follow-up recording will not start. The STOP button is then activated. Only after deactivation (click the STOP button) is it possible to make another recording. Where could the cause lie and how can it be eliminated? Possible: the USB port is not recognized by the console after the start (ELAD FDM-S2) OR the STOP button should be on START again after the end of the recording.

Hope someone can help.
73, Willi

Simon G4ELI

Re: Scheduler / Recordings fail v.3.0.23 - 3.0.26

Unread post by Simon G4ELI »

Ah,

You have have answered this yourself - USB must be running all the time for some radios, I suspect this to be the case for the S2. I think we need an option to stop the radio after the recording if this does not already exist, that way the radio will be correctly started before subsequent recordings.
Simon Brown :shock:
www.sdr-radio.com

Do not send me direct e-mail, thank-you!

Willi Westrupp

Unread post by Willi Westrupp »

Stopping the radio after the recording would be a revolution for time-controlled recordings from sleep mode! Thank you, Simon.

Simon G4ELI

Unread post by Simon G4ELI »

OK,

Added to the list, quite high up (i.e. after today's dog walk).
Simon Brown :shock:
www.sdr-radio.com

Do not send me direct e-mail, thank-you!