First of all, many thanks to Simon Brown for this excellent software! I am actively using it for QO-100 transmissions.
I am facing a problem working with Limesdr USB version and SDR Console. All tx options are turned off off late in my installation. This could have happened after windows 11 upgrade, but I am not sure. I have tried the following
1. Installing Limesdr USB drivers all new
2. Updated limesdr to new firmware as per instructions
3. Limesuite is happy with my limesdr
4. reinstalling sdrconsole (after removing sdrconsole folders from c:\user - i retained registry entries)
5. Tried defining limesdr as new radio
DATV transmission through datv-easy + OBS Studio multicasting via limesdr is going through alright.
Will appreciate any help in this regard.
+91 98410 01643
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Limesdr TX functions gone
First unread post • 2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Re: Limesdr TX functions gone
This probably calls for a full size screen shot attached here to a posting. It's not quite clear what is really happening there.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1