Any way to remove the signal meter?

NO6B

Any way to remove the signal meter?

Unread post by NO6B »

I'm using 4 VRXs, so I really don't need the signal meter & it's getting in the way of the spectrum peaks. Any way to either move it to another portion of the window or just get rid of it altogether?

Thanks

Bob NO6B

G0OFE

Re: Any way to remove the signal meter?

Unread post by G0OFE »

Bob,
Have you tried using the digital style meter? Takes up a lot less space vertically.
Jim, Bournemouth IO90BR

NO6B

Unread post by NO6B »

That's what I have it set to now, but it still hides the peaks that just so happen to be at the left end of the spectrum. I can't move the spectrum without losing one of the frequencies I need to monitor, so I'd just like to remove the signal meter completely.

pauldbnut

Unread post by pauldbnut »

NO6B wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:46 pm That's what I have it set to now, but it still hides the peaks that just so happen to be at the left end of the spectrum. I can't move the spectrum without losing one of the frequencies I need to monitor, so I'd just like to remove the signal meter completely.
Support that idea to clean up the spectrum window, with option to show in DSP panel.
Would also like to remove frequency display from spectrum, as DSP panel is almost always open here.
Would also like a toggle between full (as provided) marker display and arrowhead only.
Paul White (Grumpy Old Git)

Antenna Maker

Unread post by Antenna Maker »

Try making the signal meter transparent. In ribbon bar click View. Go to Signal Meter and click the down arrow or carrot. In the drop down menu go to Analog and click the right arrow. In that drop down menu go to the bottom and click the box for Transparent. I hope this helps.

Simon G4ELI

Unread post by Simon G4ELI »

NO6B wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:28 am I'm using 4 VRXs, so I really don't need the signal meter & it's getting in the way of the spectrum peaks. Any way to either move it to another portion of the window or just get rid of it altogether?

Thanks

Bob NO6B
Not at the moment.
Simon Brown :shock:
www.sdr-radio.com

Do not send me direct e-mail, thank-you!

Simon G4ELI

Simon G4ELI wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:46 pm
NO6B wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:28 am I'm using 4 VRXs, so I really don't need the signal meter & it's getting in the way of the spectrum peaks. Any way to either move it to another portion of the window or just get rid of it altogether?

Thanks

Bob NO6B
Not at the moment.
Looking at this now.
www.sdr-radio.com

Simon G4ELI

Added, will be in 3.0.25, good idea.
www.sdr-radio.com