Can a windows USB port work with a multitude of gadgets ?

nc0gnit0

Can a windows USB port work with a multitude of gadgets ?

Unread post by nc0gnit0 »

I have tried HDSDR, SDR#, SDRuno but I prefer SDR Console, and it was working with my SDRplay RSP1A and RTL-SDR. Then I got a NanoVNA and installed it on the same Windows-10 laptop as my SDR. After that SDR Console would not work on my RSP1A although it still works with the $ 30 RTL-SDR.

I assume that the NanoVNA must have molested my RSP1A driver, so I re-installed SDR-Console (latest version). Still cannot get the SDRplay RSP1A to work. Suggestions please !

Simon G4ELI

Re: Can a windows USB port work with a multitude of gadgets ?

Unread post by Simon G4ELI »

nc0gnit0 wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:36 pm I have tried HDSDR, SDR#, SDRuno but I prefer SDR Console, and it was working with my SDRplay RSP1A and RTL-SDR. Then I got a NanoVNA and installed it on the same Windows-10 laptop as my SDR. After that SDR Console would not work on my RSP1A although it still works with the $ 30 RTL-SDR.

I assume that the NanoVNA must have molested my RSP1A driver, so I re-installed SDR-Console (latest version). Still cannot get the SDRplay RSP1A to work. Suggestions please !
SDR Console requires software from SDRPlay to be installed and working, so it's probably this which has been affected.
Simon Brown :shock:
www.sdr-radio.com

Do not send me direct e-mail, thank-you!