Receiver stuck on LSB

lmolter54

Receiver stuck on LSB

Unread post by lmolter54 »

for reasons unknown, including I am very new to RTL-SDR and all the software consoles available, I cannot demodulate the NOAA weather broadcast on 162.55MHz. Other consoles such as SDR# and HDSDR work fine. In the case of SDR Console V3, no matter which receiver type I choose, the little icon always shows LSB.

I can't paste a screenshot here, but I have chosen NFM to demodulate the NOAA broadcast, but the console is set to LSB. And how do I change the bandwidth? I can't expand the green box.
sdrconsolev3.jpg

Simon G4ELI

Re: Receiver stuck on LSB

Unread post by Simon G4ELI »

Please show a screenshot of the whole program...
Simon Brown :shock:
www.sdr-radio.com

Do not send me direct e-mail, thank-you!

KA1GJU

Unread post by KA1GJU »

To attach screen shots, one must be in the full editor mode or something similar (below the text box center) and then click on attachments (below text box to the left).
Use the 'Screen Shot' icon in the top ribbon bar of SDRC, for that screen shot will show all the important details to folks that can help you.

Take a screen shot with the DSP window open, where the frequency is displayed, and mode selected. If N-FM is not a valid choice in the default choices, hit the ... button and add it to the list.

See my attachment with notations added.

73 Kriss KA1GJU
Attachments
Screenshot-2022-02-18-104814.jpeg
73 Kriss KA1GJU Home of the KA1GJU Super Station SDRC Servers in NH, USA (FN42mw & FN43na)

lmolter54

Unread post by lmolter54 »

@KA1GJU -- That was it.

PD3LK

Unread post by PD3LK »

@KA1GJU -- Thank for your time, that was it.