how to hear scrambled voice in sdr console

anilsrk0

how to hear scrambled voice in sdr console

Unread post by anilsrk0 »

hi all,

I can able to here plain voice in both SDR console and SDR sharp software. But while listening to the scrambled voice in SDR console I am facing lot of difficulties. By checking Inversion of spectrum option in SDR Sharp i can able to hear scrambled voice but the same option is not working in SDR Console Software. Please give me a solution to here Scrambled Voice in SDR Console Software

Thanks in Advance

KA1GJU

Re: how to hear scrambled voice in sdr console

Unread post by KA1GJU »

It's been several days and nobody has responded, so I will attempt to reply.
Not really sure what you mean by scrambled voice. Are you speaking of digital voice protocols such as P25, D-Star, DMR?
There are no "Plug Ins" like SDR# uses for various features such as decoding digital voice in SDR Console.
What frequency does this 'scrambled voice' operate on?
A screen shot posted would be VERY helpful!

73 Kriss KA1GJU
73 Kriss KA1GJU Home of the KA1GJU Super Station SDRC Servers in NH, USA (FN42mw & FN43na)

anilsrk0

Unread post by anilsrk0 »

i am taking about scrambled mode in analog communication. actually i am listening plain analog voice in bladerf(in sdr console software) but when i switch ON the Scrambled Mode in my Manpack i am getting scrambled voice. By inverting spectrum in audio proccessor plugin of SDR# i can able to hear scrambled voice but this is not wokring in SDR Console.. So please tell me how to listen scrambled voice in SDR Console.. My Scrambled Frequency is 3.39Khz

jdow

Unread post by jdow »

If scrambled voice is simply spectrum inverted you should be able to switch to the opposite sideband and move the appropriate direction and demodulate it. Nothing does this for you automatically, though.

Suppose you are on USB. Then the spectrum is inverted. You tune up 3 kHz and switch to LSB. It should be readable with limited retuning.

{^_^}