Audio From 2 Receiver Windows

G0HLJ

Audio From 2 Receiver Windows

Unread post by G0HLJ »

I have 2 receivers windows open both on different frequencies, is it possible to monitor the audio from both at the same time without having to mouse over each window

Max

Re: Audio From 2 Receiver Windows

Unread post by Max »

G0HLJ wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:41 pm I have 2 receivers windows open both on different frequencies, is it possible to monitor the audio from both at the same time without having to mouse over each window
Yes!

See my attached image and the circled sections. Principally "Unmute all" but also see the tick box "Mute other" in the "Select RX" panel. The latter persists, so to speak, and the "Mute" section buttons take effect only when pushed, if you see what I mean.

Best way to play is set up two or more adjacent MW AM stations so two or three receivers are visible simultaneously in the spectrum to easily see what the effect of these options are.

Max
Attachments
Mutes.jpg

Max

Unread post by Max »

Max wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:04 pm
G0HLJ wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:41 pm I have 2 receivers windows open both on different frequencies, is it possible to monitor the audio from both at the same time without having to mouse over each window
See my attached image and the circled sections. Principally "Unmute all" but also see the tick box "Mute other" in the "Select RX" panel. The latter persists, so to speak, and the "Mute" section buttons take effect only when pushed, if you see what I mean.
Should have said these options are in the "Receive" tab of the Ribbon Bar at top of screen.

Max

G0HLJ

Unread post by G0HLJ »

Thank you, I have now configured that and all is working great