Bug or Feature?

Skydawg

Bug or Feature?

Unread post by Skydawg »

I discovered I can control traveling the frequencies on a band by using the arrow keys (thanks Max). What I also discovered is if I click on the noise reduction and change it, then click back into the waterfall or spectrum or the frequency list between the two, when I use the arrow keys to move to different frequency, not only does the frequency change but it cycles through the noise reduction settings at the same time. I have to bring up the direct entry frequency window (double press ctrl key or long press it), dismiss it then the arrow keys will once again move only the frequency indicator.
Bug or feature?

John

Max

Re: Bug or Feature?

Unread post by Max »

Yes John, it's very annoying I agree and has been commented on before by myself and others. Not sure why it happens but has been mentioned to Simon. I'm not sure it's something he can solve? Possibly something native to Windows and that type of selection/button?

What's odd is it happens with the grey buttons (NR as you say, and other grey buttons) but not with the black buttons (mode, filter width etc). I clear it by selecting then deselecting any of the "tick boxes" in the RX DSP panel, but would be a great relief if this odd behaviour could be solved

Maybe if Simon sees this he can explain the issue and if any chance of a cure?

Best

Max