Frequency Lists - AM/FM user list error

NJ3H

Frequency Lists - AM/FM user list error

Unread post by NJ3H »

Greetings,

Trying to set up frequency databases for use with SDR Console 3.0.26 on my Windows 8.1 computer.

When I selected either the AM or FM user list, I receiver the error shown on the right hand side of the attachment.

Sorry for using screen capture, but I wanted to get both screens in one picture.

Also, I forgot how to load in the csv file from Dan's frequency database that he updates almost weekly. Would someone be so kind to tell me the procedure to get Dan's csv file to work? Also how to get the AM or FM file to load (if I can get those working).

Thank you very much for any help.
Attachments
Screen.png

PD3LK

Re: Frequency Lists - AM/FM user list error

Unread post by PD3LK »

@Simon, the links to FMLIST and AMLIST are both changed to https://fmscan.org/index.php

PD3LK

Unread post by PD3LK »

Hi NJ3H, to add Dan's CSV list please follow these steps in attached pictures from 1 to 6.
Regards, Leon
Attachments
Adding Custom CSV.JPG
Last edited by PD3LK on Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

NJ3H

Unread post by NJ3H »

Hi Leon,

Thank you for the detailed information that you provided. Hopeful, Simon can edit the correct AM and FM website info into the version 27 that he is now working on.

I presume that I can use the above procedure to show the AM and FM lists, by manually going to the revised website addresses that you provided. I would be nice if there was a way to flip between Dan's, AM, FM easily. Perhaps I have discovered that yet.

Take care,

George

Simon G4ELI

Unread post by Simon G4ELI »

PD3LK wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:17 am @Simon, the links to FMLIST and AMLIST are both changed to https://fmscan.org/index.php
Done, thanks
Simon Brown :shock:
www.sdr-radio.com

Do not send me direct e-mail, thank-you!

PD3LK

Unread post by PD3LK »

NJ3H wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:23 pm Hi Leon,

Thank you for the detailed information that you provided. Hopeful, Simon can edit the correct AM and FM website info into the version 27 that he is now working on.

I presume that I can use the above procedure to show the AM and FM lists, by manually going to the revised website addresses that you provided. I would be nice if there was a way to flip between Dan's, AM, FM easily. Perhaps I have discovered that yet.

Take care,

George
Hi George,
All databases (Dan's list, FMLIST, AM List...) are combined in one big SDRC Frequency Database but that is not a issue because Dan's list doesn't contain Medium wave or FM band frequenties.
If you realy want to show only one list than you can use the Filter button in the Freq. Database pane and make a sellection on the SOURCE column. (Custom = Dan's list). Succes...