Spectrum analyzer window tuning indicator

Darryl

Spectrum analyzer window tuning indicator

Unread post by Darryl »

Is it possible to customize the tuning indicator in the spectrum window to something other than a green rectangle? I would like to be able to have a line at the "dial" frequency and a shaded area for the demodulated passband.

Rather new user here with SDR Console v3.0.26 working with a Hermes Lite V2. Awesome combination in my opinion. Wonderful piece of kit, SDR Console. Thank you, Simon.

Regards,

Darryl
K0GV

KA1GJU

Re: Spectrum analyzer window tuning indicator

Unread post by KA1GJU »

The dial frequency is already marked, if you are in LSB, its the right hand edge line. If you are on USB, it would be the left hand edge line.
When running AM, the dial frequency is the middle line.

Or do you not want the green shaded area showing the audio passband?

73 Kriss KA1GJU
Attachments
AudioPassBand.png
73 Kriss KA1GJU Home of the KA1GJU Super Station SDRC Servers in NH, USA (FN42mw & FN43na)

Darryl

Re: Spectrum analyzer window tuning indicator

Unread post by Darryl »

Thanks for the reply.

I understand how it works and where to places the edges for various modulation schemes. It's just a user display customization preference I'm looking for, something more subdued than a rather "loud" green rectangle.

SDR radio console is awesome and works well on my Hermes Lite V2, but I'm coming from a PowerSDR environment and am more used to a single line at the dial frequency with a lightly shaded, subdued area for the variable demodulated passband and was looking to see if there was any customization available within SDR Console.

Darryl