Server: second connection gets radio "x In use"

wc1m

Server: second connection gets radio "x In use"

Unread post by wc1m »

Hi. New user here. I'm setting up sdr-radio to work with an Afedri SDR-Net that I've previously used with HDSDR and the Afedri plugin. The goal is to send the Afedri IQ stream to one or more local computers on the LAN, as well as one or more remote computers.

I've successfully accessed the Afedri from the Console program via the LAN, and have also successfully tested Console Streaming to another computer on the LAN Now I'm setting up the Server for LAN and WAN access. The Server is running on a computer on my LAN, which is also running the Console. Another copy of the Console is running on a different computer on the LAN.

Either Console can select and connect to the Server and get the IQ stream from the Afedri (i.e., everything works.) But both consoles can't access the stream at the same time. After one Console connects and starts the radio, the other Console connects and gets:

x In use Afedri-LAN Afedri-LAN 0 -30 MHz

I've tried both Consoles logging in to one user account or separate user accounts, with the same results. I have the number of connections set to 3 in the Network options, but I believe this only applies to WAN connections.

Why can't multiple Consoles on my LAN access the Afedri IQ stream?