SDR Console does not show markers

vda

Unread post by vda »

Good day! Installed SDR Console version 3.0.26 along with SDRPlay RSP1A on i9 7900x / 32GB RAM / SSD M2 + HDD / NVidio GT710 / Win2019 Server computer.

Everything started up and worked great!

This is my first experience with SDR, ... after viewing the menu, the recorded Markers are no longer displayed! Tell me what could have happened? and how to return the display of Markers.
no Markers
no Markers

jdow

Re: SDR Console does not show markers

Unread post by jdow »

That's what Ribbon menus do, eat screen real estate as if it was free. You can see "everything" with a smaller definition of "everything" if you go up to the top right. Going right to left you see a gear, the word "Style", and a double arrow symbol pointing up and down. Click on that and the ribbon stays down and the rest of the screen adapts to this.

Ribbons sacrifice utility for appearance. That's usually a bad trade as I see it.

{^_^}

KA1GJU

Unread post by KA1GJU »

Hello VDA,

Are these the 'markers' that you are speaking of? They are turned off/on by a left click of the mouse on the top half of the 'Markers' button from the "View" tab of items. The button will turn a light blue, which can be easily missed. Currently where I am located in the HF spectrum, I have the 60M band channels marked for quick ID of ham signals versus other users of the band. Be sure to have them configured, (enabled and memories checked at a minimum) using the lower half of the 'Markers' button!

See image for the two step process, in order to see your markers.

73 Kriss KA1GJU
Home of the Super Station SDRC Servers
Attachments
markers2.png
73 Kriss KA1GJU Home of the KA1GJU Super Station SDRC Servers in NH, USA (FN42mw & FN43na)

vda

Unread post by vda »

Good day!
Installed SDR Console version 3.0.26 along with SDRPlay RSP1A on i9 7900x / 32GB RAM / SSD M2 + HDD / NVidio GT710 / Win2019 Server computer.

Everything started up and worked great!

This is my first experience with SDR, ... after viewing the menu, the recorded Markers are no longer displayed! Tell me what could have happened? and how to return the display of Markers.

KA1GJU

Unread post by KA1GJU »

You need some memories saved in order to see them when toggled on. What does your config look like? My photo shows what markers are which while in 75M

73 Kriss KA1GJU
Attachments
markers3.png
73 Kriss KA1GJU Home of the KA1GJU Super Station SDRC Servers in NH, USA (FN42mw & FN43na)

vda

Unread post by vda »

Hello ALL!
Many thanks!
It is clear that everything should be simple if you know where ..!

Max

Unread post by Max »