external radio issues with rtl-sdr and ic756p2

Alezis

Re: external radio issues with rtl-sdr and ic756p2

Unread post by Alezis »

iz1fks wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 9:45 am
I am having similar issues with a FT1000D on it's IF output.

Yours seems to scroll better than mine but I noticed in your video one of the issue I am also having, when you ZOOM the scope, there is a frequency shift happening and I saw it also on your video and I cannot figure out what cause this issue...

iz1fks

Unread post by iz1fks »

[/quote]

I am having similar issues with a FT1000D on it's IF output.

Yours seems to scroll better than mine but I noticed in your video one of the issue I am also having, when you ZOOM the scope, there is a frequency shift happening and I saw it also on your video and I cannot figure out what cause this issue...
[/quote]

thanks for your reply, I think the issue is about software setting with CAT syncro as well as a software bug about zoom setting with CAT activated. I really don't understand why these bugs are not solved because the IF external radio option would be great with those problems fixed

jdow

Unread post by jdow »

Note that in SDRC zoom is ALWAYS around the center frequency of the display. Personally I consider that a bug. Simon does not. This is his toy. So I accept it.
{o.o}

iz1fks

Unread post by iz1fks »

jdow wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:59 pm Note that in SDRC zoom is ALWAYS around the center frequency of the display. Personally I consider that a bug. Simon does not. This is his toy. So I accept it.
{o.o}
the issue is not that is around center frequency, the problem is that the zoom level reset at each frequency change

CT2HUU

Unread post by CT2HUU »

iz1fks wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 9:45 am
Hi

I have the same issue with the "auto zoom out"...

Did you find a solution?

iz1fks

Unread post by iz1fks »

Hello, tried latest 3.2 version, no change on this issue. Radio->SDR setting doesn't work as it should and enabling sdr->Radio setting waterfall is okay moving in the right way while spectrum is freezed during vfo frequency changing. 73 and Merry Xmas to everybody