2021 is dedicated to the user - adding all the features an advanced user needs.

External Radio: Save settings for different radios in different identities not possible

hb9tsi

External Radio: Save settings for different radios in different identities not possible

Unread post by hb9tsi »

Hello

I just wanted to use the SDR-Console for 80m with the Kenwood TS-480HX and for QO-100 with the FT-857.

Now, when I save the upconverter-offset (10057 MHz) for QO-100 in the FT-857 identity, then this upconverter-offest-setting is also used in the TS-480HX identity. So I have to deactivate the upconverter-offset manually when I want to use the TS-480HX.

Where can I save those external radio-settings for two different radios?

Thank you
André

jdow

Re: External Radio: Save settings for different radios in different identities not possible

Unread post by jdow »

Simon, I might suggest a way to work around this perhaps with minimal coding. Allow the user to duplicate a radio entry and assign it display name and different converter and spectrum inversion settings.

{^_^}

G0OFE

Re: External Radio: Save settings for different radios in different identities not possible

Unread post by G0OFE »

Andre,

Try using a different identity for QO-100 work. (Tools... Options... Identities.)

The radio definitions including offsets for each identity are completely separate.
Jim, Bournemouth IO90BR