SDR Console v3.1

What you need to run the software
mbott

SDR Console v3.1

Unread post by mbott »

Just for grins, I loaded the latest SDR Console beta and SDRuno 1.41 on to my 2012 HP Pavilion g-series laptop (AMD A6, no gpu) running Win 8.1. Both appear to run just fine. 7.4% on the cpu for Console is quite respectable, I believe. :)
Screenshot 2021-09-19 17.01.46.png
--
Mike

Simon G4ELI

Re: SDR Console v3.1

Unread post by Simon G4ELI »

Yes, I test with a 2GHz Core2Duo and a 2GHz quad core Q9000, both over ten years old and CPU usage is similar.
Simon Brown :shock:
www.sdr-radio.com

Do not send me direct e-mail, thank-you!

Hermann Bauer

Unread post by Hermann Bauer »

For almost three years I was able to operate very successfully using the Es'hail-2 satellite. After a total failure of my computer, I wanted to reinstall Simon Brown's SDR console on the new PC, but I can no longer do this with the new program with fixed frequency ranges. My system consists of an LNB with a down frequency of 432 MHz and the transmission frequency is also 432 Mhz, which has worked excellently for almost 3 years is no longer possible with the fixed specifications in the programs. This procedure also has the advantage that the transmission and reception frequencies are always synchronous. How could I come to a Simon Brown program without the fixed guidelines?

Simon G4ELI

Unread post by Simon G4ELI »

Hermann Bauer wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:33 pm For almost three years I was able to operate very successfully using the Es'hail-2 satellite. After a total failure of my computer, I wanted to reinstall Simon Brown's SDR console on the new PC, but I can no longer do this with the new program with fixed frequency ranges. My system consists of an LNB with a down frequency of 432 MHz and the transmission frequency is also 432 Mhz, which has worked excellently for almost 3 years is no longer possible with the fixed specifications in the programs. This procedure also has the advantage that the transmission and reception frequencies are always synchronous. How could I come to a Simon Brown program without the fixed guidelines?
There's no problem doing this - what's your SDR? Version 3.1 is still available for download.
Simon Brown :shock:
www.sdr-radio.com

Do not send me direct e-mail, thank-you!