change screenshot path

What you need to run the software
edegraaff

change screenshot path

Unread post by edegraaff »

Hi, short and simple question.
I am checking the settings over and over, i want to change the path to the screenshot location to another one.
where could i change this path? i have found it for the recordings and changed that one easy but.. now for the screenshot?

Thanks for the great program

Eelco

VERON listening station-nr NL13974
Eelco de Graaff, Voorschoten, Netherlands
https://www.fishfreak.org/sdr/

Simon G4ELI

Re: change screenshot path

Unread post by Simon G4ELI »

You can't change it. is this a problem?
Simon Brown :shock:
www.sdr-radio.com

Do not send me direct e-mail, thank-you!

edegraaff

Unread post by edegraaff »

Hi Simon, thanks for your quick reply, and i love your program. I am a starting radio amateur, and work with your program just a year, and this one did help me a lot, since it is organized in a logical way.

For me it is not a real need, but i would like to have the option, the thougts behind:
since i am a beginner i make a lot of audio recordingd.
after or duing this i also use the snapshot key, to make a screen picture, it helps me to have all info together, and when i was able to recognise the call sign to fill in the qsl card. It is one of the first steps i am making. Another option, but maybe it is already there, is a direct record button, no interaction, record the datastream directly and as name use the current time, and or other quick availible parameters.
The reason behind is, the interface to make a recording is taking a bit time, and slows down the transmission, and on my notebook it cost me a few lines of tekst and that is for me somethimes crusial. I play bak the recording, and figure out the call sign, some radioamateurs are so fast in spelling :-)

With regards,

Eelco

G4ZFQ

Unread post by G4ZFQ »

I'm another one who likes to have all screenshots, saved pictures etc in the same folder.
As Eelco says, no big deal but I like to think I have some little control over my computer.
73 Alan

G6PZZ

Unread post by G6PZZ »

I would also find it useful to be able to save my screenshots to a directory of my choosing.