Markers in the Waterfall

oe8pck

Markers in the Waterfall

Unread post by oe8pck »

I hope this is a new question. I have searched but found nothing. I have seen screen shots from other OMs that show the markers in the waterfall. How can I move them from the upper screen to the waterfall?

Simon G4ELI

Re: Markers in the Waterfall

Unread post by Simon G4ELI »

Move them to...?
Simon Brown :shock:
www.sdr-radio.com

Do not send me direct e-mail, thank-you!

oe8pck

Unread post by oe8pck »

Hi Simon,
The Markers (when they are switched on) are in the upper part of the SDR Console screen where the signals can be seen, I have seen screen shots, somewhere?? of them in the lower part of the screen superimposed on the waterfall screen. I would like to know how to move the markers to there. Thak you for your prompt answer, very kind of you.
73 de Paul

PD3LK

Unread post by PD3LK »

oe8pck wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:47 am I hope this is a new question. I have searched but found nothing. I have seen screen shots from other OMs that show the markers in the waterfall. How can I move them from the upper screen to the waterfall?
Can you show us that screenshot? 73

oe8pck

Unread post by oe8pck »

That is the problem, I cannot find the screenshot any more otherwise I would have asked the person who posted it. Sorry.

PD3LK

Unread post by PD3LK »

There's no way to put Markers in the Waterfall, only in the FTT above the Waterfall.

oe8pck

Unread post by oe8pck »

Sorry to have wasted your time. I guess I have not seen the markers in the waterfall. Must be old age. I am very please with SDR Console, the rx filters are amazing I can receive QO-100 signal like 2Meter FM. Amazing. Thank you Simon.