Server manager with Pluto is silent

IK4JQQ

Server manager with Pluto is silent

Unread post by IK4JQQ »

Good afternoon.
I have a SDR Console running with a Pluto for QO-100
I would like to access that from remote.
The software locally is running and I can RX (and TX) QO 100.
I did all the procedure to run the server manager, and I can access from remote, from another pc with SDR console. But I can't hear anything. With the same procedure I can access a SDR RTL key, so the connection seems to work. It seems that the driver for the Pluto doesn't work. I also noiticed that the Pluto device disappears after version 3.0.23. I cannot find Pluto in the list of devices to connect at the server manager in version 24 or 25.
Anybody could gently help me? Thanks in advance.
Carlo

KA1GJU

Re: Server manager with Pluto is silent

Unread post by KA1GJU »

TX'ing via any remote has not been implemented, and according to the 'Jedi Master', it may never.
Would be awesome to access my ANAN 200D via remote (outside my LAN). I can listen via the LAN, but no TX. For now I use Icom's via RS-BA software, which also allows me to turn the radio off when not in use. The ANAN has to be powered up 24/7 to work as a remote RXR.

73 Kriss KA1GJU
73 Kriss KA1GJU Home of the KA1GJU Super Station SDRC Servers in NH, USA (FN42mw & FN43na)

IK4JQQ

Unread post by IK4JQQ »

Hi Kriss, thank you for your answer. Now I can't even RX with my Pluto. Server manager let me see the radio on the internet, but nothing is heard with Pluto driver. Maybe a driver issue? The driver itself disappears after version 23.
Hope to get help from somebody
73!

jdow

Unread post by jdow »

Not supported.
{^_^}