Store ppm correction per device (solved)

🙋 If you want a new feature or a change to the software then add your request here.

If it's not here then it's not going to happen.
dg9bfc_sigi

Store ppm correction per device (solved)

Unread post by dg9bfc_sigi »

hello Simon
i have "a few" plutos here (modding them for others) ... when i start one pluto (my main unit) that has "no ppm correction" or start a different one (that need a correction of as example) -0.2ppm i have to correct the ppm value each time by hand (radio configuration/calibration) ...
means ... i use a friends pluto (no replaced but added to radio definitions) ... and set the right value in calibration for this device (-0.2ppm) ... when i now switch back to my main pluto (that is spot on) ... i have to reset that correction back to zero
sdr console does remember last used calibration ... but not per device
could you add the correction to the radio definitions (what you set in calibration should be stored in a datafield or in a user setable box/field in radio definitions)
then you can swap plutos with different calibrations and do not have to reset it each time (is set then automagically)
so you can have "a few" plutos .. .each one has its own calibration stored in radio definitions and swapping devices is much easier

edit ... now ppm is saved per serial number .. thank you simon
Attachments
CALIBATION_PLUTO.jpg