ADD MINUS SIGN/BUTTON IN RECEIVER PANE

🙋 If you want a new feature or a change to the software then add your request here.

If it's not here then it's not going to happen.
dg9bfc_sigi

ADD MINUS SIGN/BUTTON IN RECEIVER PANE

Unread post by dg9bfc_sigi »

Hello Simon
with the PLUS button in receiver pane you can add another receiver so far so good ... but the "X" in each of the receivers do only close and mute it but the window is still there ... either use the "x" in each receiver box to also delete it from the pane (in my view the best solution) ... and/or add a minus button (above or below the plus button) on the left side of the receiver pane (so numbers of receivers can not only be increased but you can also lower the receiver box numbers)

another possible solution would be a selection box in receiver options (see picture) that the user can select if the "x" only closes and mutes the receiver ... or if it should be also deleted from receiver pane

please find a solution that the user can decrease the number of shown receiver boxes ... the minus button added would work ... the "X" button in each receiver box also could work (not only mute and switch off but also delete it from pane)

greetz sigi dg9bfc

ps did you look for my other request?? (store ppm PER DEVICE) ?!?!?
Attachments
Screenshot-2021-08-03-125038.jpg

jdow

Re: ADD MINUS SIGN/BUTTON IN RECEIVER PANE

Unread post by jdow »

What happens when you click on the [X] that appears when you put your cursor up towards the top right of a receiver's spectrum/waterfall display? The little down arrow beside each receiver in the ribbon performs the same function. Now, if I go and click on a - icon beside the + button describe precisely what you want it to ALWAYS do. No mind reading is allowed. That MFC module is too broken to use.

Note that the way MFC docking "Panes" and splitter windows are implemented it is very hard to reduce the number of panes. I think they had trouble figuring out how and when a pane can be removed. I have a 3 X 3 matrix with 8 receivers. I sometimes add one at the end or remove it. But there is no logical thing I can do with that 9th pane in the 3 X 3 view? The pane must stick around and simply go blank. Your request would only work in a linear splitter window. A matrix window blows up. And remote control would probably blow up, too, if it grows or has the ability to address specific RXn DSPs for frequency changes or the like.

{o.o}