'Auto tune feature'

🙋 If you want a new feature or a change to the software then add your request here.

If it's not here then it's not going to happen.
ON7OFF

'Auto tune feature'

Unread post by ON7OFF »

Dear Simon,

A suggestion that might be useful in future releases.
When getting to the edge of the tuning window with the mouse click down on the receiver, it would be very useful that the receiver starts to scroll.
Let me explain with a picture:
Untitled-1.jpg
So in this picture, I hold down the left mouse key, then scrolled to the left. When keeping the mouse button down and going further to the left would make the receiver start to scroll. The scroll speed could be controlled by how far you go to the left with the mouse from the receiver window.

Hope you understand the suggestion.
This is a low priority suggestion, but I think this would make sense.

Kind regards.

PD3LK

Re: 'Auto tune feature'

Unread post by PD3LK »

Maybe that won't work smootly, my mouse has 2 extra side buttons that are programmed as Right and Left keyboard buttons (the ones with the arrows). The mouse buttons are using a lot of interrupts, causing a very stuttering WF and FFT.

Simon G4ELI

Re: 'Auto tune feature'

Unread post by Simon G4ELI »

ON7OFF wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:59 pm Dear Simon,

A suggestion that might be useful in future releases.
When getting to the edge of the tuning window with the mouse click down on the receiver, it would be very useful that the receiver starts to scroll.
Let me explain with a picture:
Untitled-1.jpg
So in this picture, I hold down the left mouse key, then scrolled to the left. When keeping the mouse button down and going further to the left would make the receiver start to scroll. The scroll speed could be controlled by how far you go to the left with the mouse from the receiver window.

Hope you understand the suggestion.
This is a low priority suggestion, but I think this would make sense.

Kind regards.
An interesting proposal, no promises.
Simon Brown :shock:
www.sdr-radio.com

Do not send me direct e-mail, thank-you!