Favourites request

🙋 If you want a new feature or a change to the software then add your request here.

If it's not here then it's not going to happen.
SpE

Favourites request

Unread post by SpE »

Hi Simon

I would like to ask if it's possible to allow imports of .csv files into the favourites, as well as exports to .csv, similar to the markers. I'd like to add several hundred aero and maritime frequencies I have in a spreadsheet but it's quite a task to have to type each frequency into the favourites by hand and then manually move each one up or down into order. Being able to edit in a spreadsheet, sort and then import would be a lot easier.

I have also noticed that when adding a new entry into Favourites, it doesn't update and display automatically in the onscreen markers even though I have the display 'Favourites' option ticked. I have to go into markers configuration, untick Favourites, select Favourites again and then click close. It will of course display the new entry if the program is re-started.

Another request I'd like to ask is the bandwidth display when clicking on an entry in Favourites. It seems that the entry is remembering the frequency range when it was entered into Favourites, even though that option is not selected. When clicking on frequencies stored in the Favourites, I have to adjust the zoom for each entry. Is it possible to have it keep the current display bandwidth range (I use +/- 60 kHz on HF for example) whenever you select an entry in the Favourites?

Thanks!

Cheers
Dave

norbinz

Re: Favourites request

Unread post by norbinz »

I second that request for CSV import/export of Favourites.

rowlanda

Unread post by rowlanda »

I am running SDR Cosole on two different computers - any way to share the Favourites between instances would be great - CSV export/import would work. I read the docs and it looks to me like you can save/load Memories, but not Favourites?

G0OFE

Unread post by G0OFE »

Favourites organiser >> Export/Import is your friend.
Jim, Bournemouth IO90BR

Max

Unread post by Max »

Favs.jpg