Macros for ELAD FDM-DUO

🙋 If you want a new feature or a change to the software then add your request here.

If it's not here then it's not going to happen.
SM4GRP

Macros for ELAD FDM-DUO

Unread post by SM4GRP »

Hello,
I would be very happy to be able to define and send macros to the ELAD FDM-DUO tranciever. In the same way as ELAD's own software SW2 does.
I use the macros for setting up the DUO for HF or VHF use, normal or contest CW/SSB or WSJT, split on/off (and equalizing the VFO frequencies) plus a few other things. I find the macros very convenient and hard to be without once you've got used to them and having defined and customized those 16 buttons to your own liking.
Thank you for considering this.
73 / Kjell-Goran SM4GRP

Simon G4ELI

Re: Macros for ELAD FDM-DUO

Unread post by Simon G4ELI »

SM4GRP wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:27 am Hello,
I would be very happy to be able to define and send macros to the ELAD FDM-DUO tranciever. In the same way as ELAD's own software SW2 does.
I use the macros for setting up the DUO for HF or VHF use, normal or contest CW/SSB or WSJT, split on/off (and equalizing the VFO frequencies) plus a few other things. I find the macros very convenient and hard to be without once you've got used to them and having defined and customized those 16 buttons to your own liking.
Thank you for considering this.
73 / Kjell-Goran SM4GRP
At the moment SDR Console only supports the DUO in remote mode, so all configuration is actually console settings. Configuring the DUO for non-remote use is currently outside the scope of this software.

I will be looking at non-remote use soon but I don't guarantee anything atm.
Simon Brown :shock:
www.sdr-radio.com

Do not send me direct e-mail, thank-you!