Speziel Reset , OV Reset

🙋 If you want a new feature or a change to the software then add your request here.

If it's not here then it's not going to happen.
DK8RST

Speziel Reset , OV Reset

Unread post by DK8RST »

German:
Hallo, ich bin Roland DK8RST

Wir möchten die Software im OV nutzen.
Dazu wäre es sehr von Vorteil dass man den Start immer mit vorher festgelegten Parametern und Einstellungen starten kann.
So das selbst wenn ein User alles verstellt hat, der nächste OM ein "sauberen Start" hat.
Es geht um eine Art Reset, aber eben nicht auf Werkseinstellung sondern auf OV Starteinstellung

Vieleicht gibt es diese Funktion schon, ich habe sie noch nicht gefunden.
Natürlich wäre ein Backup der Windows Einstellungen möglich , ich kann im Augenblick jedoch nicht übersehen was dazu alles gesichert werden müsste

Im Besonderen möchten wir die Software für den Betrieb mit Q=100 nutzen, also deshalb mit einem festen RX und auch einem festen TX mit cat Steuerung
auch ist die Beacon syncronisation eingeschaltet.

Danke VY 73 DK8RST

English:
Hello, I'm Roland DK8RST

We would like to use the software in the OV.
In addition, it would be very advantageous if you can always start with previously defined parameters and settings.
So that even if a user has changed everything, the next OM has a "clean start".
It's about a kind of reset, but not to the factory setting but to the OV start setting

Maybe this function already exists, I haven't found it yet.
Of course, a backup of the Windows settings would be possible, but at the moment I can't see what would have to be backed up for this

In particular, we would like to use the software for operation with Q=100, so therefore with a fixed RX and also a fixed TX with cat control
the beacon synchronization is also switched on.

Thank you VY 73 DK8RST