BladeRF Transmit Compatibility

🙋 If you want a new feature or a change to the software then add your request here.

If it's not here then it's not going to happen.
upquark

BladeRF Transmit Compatibility

Unread post by upquark »

I purchased a BladeRF x40 and XB-200 transverter board from a Nuand booth at DefCon several years ago and thought it would be interesting to use for ham radio. I forgot about it until I recently found it again and picked it back up. I've been very successfully using SDR Console to monitor the VHF and UHF bands and even pass demodulated DMR to DSDPlus for decoding with positive results. So far, SDR Console is the only SDR software I've found that works so well with this hardware.

Now that I have a technician license and can transmit, I desperately want to use the TX function of the BladeRF. I've had no luck attempting to use SDRAngel. I understand there is transmit support in SDR Console for some radios and would like to request that the BladeRF be added to the ranks. I will happily participate in the development of the feature and even donate funds to make it a reality. Please let me know if/how I can be of help.

Thank you for your consideration!