Frequency markers

🙋 If you want a new feature or a change to the software then add your request here.

If it's not here then it's not going to happen.
SpE

Frequency markers

Unread post by SpE »

I'd like to request an improvement to the current frequency markers. At the moment they are only available in one colour and either all on or all off.

My suggestion is to be able to categorise them and have different colours for each category. It would be nice to be able to select which categories you can display at any time. I have a lot of markers for my FM DXing and having them all displayed at the same time in the same colour makes the screen very cluttered and confusing. When a DX path opens to a particular area it would be good to be able to select that category and only display those markers.

For example, as I live in New Zealand and receive DX from Australian stations, when I get and opening to the state of Victoria I'd like to just be able to tune through the channels with Victorian stations marked. When the DX moves north to New South Wales, I'd like to turn those markers on and display them in a different colour. It would also be very helpful using it for medium wave DX and have different continents displayed in different colours. I've attached a screenshot showing SDRuno with this sort of setup, as well as the markers currently in SDR Console.

Screenshot (38).png
Screenshot (37).png
Screenshot (31).png