Editable BAND PLAN

🙋 If you want a new feature or a change to the software then add your request here.

If it's not here then it's not going to happen.
hugfr

Editable BAND PLAN

Unread post by hugfr »

Hi,

Having an editable (titles, colors, transparency...) band plan 'll be very nice feature.
here are some ideas.
Personnaly, my prefered is the last one.
BP1.png
BP2.png
BP3.png
BP4.png
BP5.png

PD3LK

Re: Editable BAND PLAN

Unread post by PD3LK »

Simon, i propose (if you ever add this) to make it user programmable.
Looking at the ITU list of all HF bandsections (ham and utility) for all 3 Regions it would be a hell of a job for you to add them all. Regards, Leon

Simon G4ELI

Unread post by Simon G4ELI »

Hi,

At some stage this will happen and when it does it'll be fully user-configurable.
Simon Brown :shock:
www.sdr-radio.com

Do not send me direct e-mail, thank-you!

PD3LK

Unread post by PD3LK »

Top. For those who like to have a look at the latest 2020 ITU documentation.... a link to the free download of all 4 books in pdf and Word.
Part 1 contains the bands deviding for all 3 regions.
https://www.itu.int/en/myitu/Publicatio ... tions-2020

goscickiw

Unread post by goscickiw »

I have just noticed that there is a beta release a bit lower on the download site, and it has the band plan. Thank you for adding it. I have already customized it a bit with country-specific bands.
However, I have some suggestions regarding it:
- An ability to assign bands to groups would be useful - so their visibility can be toggled by group as well as individually, and so they can be set to have either their own color or the color of the group.
- If a band is divided evenly into channels (for example PMR446) or even sub-channels (for example 174-230 MHz band III TV channels E5-E12 that are further split into DAB channels A-D), there could be an option to set something like graduation markings that will show the channel division, so it will not look as ugly as what I did with band III in the attached file.
SDR-Bandplan_TV.xml
(9.13 KiB) Downloaded 33 times