Remote server / recording playback

🙋 If you want a new feature or a change to the software then add your request here.

If it's not here then it's not going to happen.
pe2bz

Remote server / recording playback

Unread post by pe2bz »

Hi,

Is it possible to tell the timeline for getting the remote SDR recording playback in V 3 , if this is going to happen ?

I can still fall back to V2 but I notice that with the same Airspy the reception in V3 is better as in V2, so now I am hoping this will be in V3.1 :-)

Thanks,

Ben - PE2BZ

Simon G4ELI

Re: Remote server / recording playback

Unread post by Simon G4ELI »

pe2bz wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:44 pm Hi,

Is it possible to tell the timeline for getting the remote SDR recording playback in V 3 , if this is going to happen ?

I can still fall back to V2 but I notice that with the same Airspy the reception in V3 is better as in V2, so now I am hoping this will be in V3.1 :-)

Thanks,

Ben - PE2BZ
Sorry Ben, I can't. I'm taking a long overdue break from adding new features to SDR Console in Q4 2020, then will decide what to add in 2021.
Simon Brown :shock:
www.sdr-radio.com

Do not send me direct e-mail, thank-you!

pe2bz

Re: Remote server / recording playback

Unread post by pe2bz »

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your reply. I understand that there are priorities to define very well.

For now, I noticed that running V3 on the remote PC, with V2 server running on the same PC I can play back the IQ recordings made with V3 on my PC at home running V2 connected to the server.

So I found a workaround not having to play the IQ on the remote PC and decode on that PC too :-)

73'

Ben