Auto center and memories

🙋 If you want a new feature or a change to the software then add your request here.

If it's not here then it's not going to happen.
Radioman

Auto center and memories

Unread post by Radioman »

If the auto center is ticked would it be possible to call the zoom function after clicking a memory button so that the station appears in the center when clicking on a memory button. At the moment in BFM mode the station is often off the screen and can't be heard until the zoom bar is dragged to make the station fully visible.

Radioman

Re: Auto center and memories

Unread post by Radioman »

Can you please make the memory buttons stay lit if clicked. The last one pressed should stay lit.

PD3LK

Unread post by PD3LK »

Radioman wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:33 pm If the auto center is ticked would it be possible to call the zoom function after clicking a memory button so that the station appears in the center when clicking on a memory button. At the moment in BFM mode the station is often off the screen and can't be heard until the zoom bar is dragged to make the station fully visible.
Centering is not always wanted, thinking about the horrable audio on some radio's when a station is centered, but i agree that the station has to show up in the FFT and WF panes where it was saved. Sometimes it doesn't.

As reported earlyer this week (incl printscreen) this also happens with Favourites. The Freq counter jumps alright but i have to click a favourite repeatetly before the FFT and WF follows). I hope more users encounter his behaviour. Greets, PD3LK Leon

PD3LK

Unread post by PD3LK »

Radioman wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:12 pm Can you please make the memory buttons stay lit if clicked. The last one pressed should stay lit.
If that is possible within the programming sw than that would be great.