Anan 7000 dle mkii new chipset and firmware

Kb2uka

Anan 7000 dle mkii new chipset and firmware

Unread post by Kb2uka »

Hi all!

I attempted to run console (latest version) this morning without success. I’m running an Apache labs anan 7000 dle mkii(also now known as mkiii) that was delivered last July with a new chipset. The radio also requires a special protocol 2 to run with the new chipset, which I have working beautifully in Thetis.

When I launch console, the radio is recognized but when I press “start” it locks up and console crashes.

Does anyone have any thoughts or have you had success running console with the new chipset?

Thanks
Doug
Kb2uka

Simon G4ELI

Re: Anan 7000 dle mkii new chipset and firmware

Unread post by Simon G4ELI »

Kb2uka wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:37 pm Hi all!

I attempted to run console (latest version) this morning without success. I’m running an Apache labs anan 7000 dle mkii(also now known as mkiii) that was delivered last July with a new chipset. The radio also requires a special protocol 2 to run with the new chipset, which I have working beautifully in Thetis.

When I launch console, the radio is recognized but when I press “start” it locks up and console crashes.

Does anyone have any thoughts or have you had success running console with the new chipset?

Thanks
Doug
Kb2uka
Ah,

OK - soon I must revisit the ANAN code to fix this, it's been a while since I ran the ANAN.
Simon Brown :shock:
www.sdr-radio.com

Do not send me direct e-mail, thank-you!

PD3LK

Re: Anan 7000 dle mkii new chipset and firmware

Unread post by PD3LK »

Hello Doug,

If it has the new chipset then it is a MK III or not?
I run a 7K MK II (prot 2) without any problems.
Btw a first start, also after installing a new SDRC version, can take a few minutes. Proberbly the virusscanner busy in the background. Did you wait long enough?
Sometimes rediscovering the ANAN helps.

Regards, Leon