jdow wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:51 am
People behave and post differently when votes are involved.
Hey, why is this thread even still alive?
1. I totally get the quoted point.
2. With Simon too busy to follow every post/thread in detail, the intention was to suggest a tagging mechanism that might
just flag up an idea to follow up.
3. I already made it clear I'm not too much
in favour of voting any more, and am quite content to be voted down on this
4. Joanne's "attitude" does not bother me at all, and I wouldn't dream of "tuning her out". Her contributions are almost always erudite, thought-provoking, fun, or some combination.
5. I don't plead any authority. Any contribution of mine stands or falls by its intrinsic merit or lack of.
@Joanne: This irritating whippersnapper has miraculously clocked up over three score and ten, and just wondering if the thread is going to survive him:).
Thanks to all for the responses.