Chopping audio in NB transmission

Also known as ADALM-PLUTO.
lubroON7TU

Chopping audio in NB transmission

Unread post by lubroON7TU »

Hello Simon,

I am using SDRC together with a Pluto Version B. The firmware version on the Pluto is the one of F5OEO edition Perseverance.
I am also working with DATV via OBS - there I use UDP.
This is the line from the Logfile that is appearing in SRDC :

"12:00:05.505: Radio PlutoSDR> iio_device_identify_filename error 22, Invalid argument.".

The RX spectrum monitor on SDRC shows a normal pattern when using the Tune - feature.

The RX pattern on the waterfall however shows an interrupted line, and also on the NB spectrum monitor from BATC this TX line is interrupted as well as the recorded audio.

Working conditions:
-Headset with microphone - plugged in with two separate plugs - MIc and Speakers. So, no USB
- Desktop PC - no separate Video Card plugged in.
- Version 3.1 of SDRC
-Working with the Pluto via ethernet.

I do NOT have this problem on a laptop working with the same Pluto and the same ethernet connection, however tested with the internal built in microphone.

I wonder if you have any suggestions to this matter, thanks in advance of your reply,

ON7TU

Simon G4ELI

Re: Chopping audio in NB transmission

Unread post by Simon G4ELI »

Hi,

I think other users will have to help here, could be network related, as it works on one PC it does sound like it's related to your infrastructure. One thing I can say is don't use WiFi anywhere.
Simon Brown :shock:
www.sdr-radio.com

Do not send me direct e-mail, thank-you!

lubroON7TU

Re: Chopping audio in NB transmission

Unread post by lubroON7TU »

Hello Simon,

Thanks for your reply. I could not find something until now. I do not use WIFI for the transmissions. I will look further into the problem.
lubroON7TU