SDR Console - Does not startup

Simon G4ELI

Re: SDR Console - Does not startup

Unread post by Simon G4ELI »

Hi,

Here's a kit https://www.dropbox.com/s/z16e3ojtdz7gl ... 5.exe?dl=0 .

When it's sitting there just using CPU you must force a crash dump https://www.sdr-radio.com/crash-dump scroll to Create A Dump File and upload. All instructions are there.

Sorry about this,
Simon Brown :shock:
www.sdr-radio.com

Do not send me direct e-mail, thank-you!

VMARS

Unread post by VMARS »

Hello,
As an update on my 32 bit sw issue, here, I've found 2 things, but not a solution as yet:

1. The C++ redistrubatble that was running was Visual Studio 2015, 2017, 2019 and 2022. In the Start, SDR-radio.com (V3) Tools, menu; upon trying to re-install C++ 2019 Redistributable, there was an error as it couldn't re-install backwards. I de-installed the 2022 version and have no idea how that got there unles an update by Microsoft. Then I could install the C++ 2019 from the tools menu.
2. In the tools menu for re-installing C++ 2019 redistributable, the path appears to be wrong by default. Its states a path of "C:\Program Files\SDR-Radio.com (V3)\x64\VC_redist.x86.exe" and as I'm running and using 32 bit software, I suspect it should be "C:\Program Files\SDR-Radio.com (V3)\x86\VC_redist.x86.exe", I've edited it and it points to the right file and the icon is displayed correctly. Is this something to correct in the install package.

I'm making further investigations, as to my original problem which still stands in between other stuff going on. :)

Martin
M0MGA

Simon G4ELI

OK,

To be honest I don't think it'll be a redistributable but best to get them updated.
www.sdr-radio.com

VMARS

Unread post by VMARS »

As an update, after many investigations from my skillsets; I deleted the user data and registry files and re-installed the software. All is well, so I'm sorry, I don't know the root cause analysis of my issue. All is good now.

Simon G4ELI

!

Good news.
www.sdr-radio.com