Mouse dont work in Spectrum

Hans

Mouse dont work in Spectrum

Unread post by Hans »

Hello,
I have a problem with the "mouse" in SDR Console, latest version, not beta version. I use Winsows 11 as the operating system.
The problem presents itself as follows:
I can move the mouse in the spectrum, but I can't set any filters, and I can't select a frequency with a click.
I can easily control and trigger the buttons outside of the Spectrum...
.Does anyone have an idea or a hint what to "do" here...TNX for info in advance..
73 Hans

Max

Re: Mouse dont work in Spectrum

Unread post by Max »

Hans wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 8:46 am Hello,
I have a problem with the "mouse" in SDR Console, latest version, not beta version. I use Winsows 11 as the operating system.
I can move the mouse in the spectrum, but I can't set any filters, and I can't select a frequency with a click.

73 Hans
Incorrect driver installed for the mouse perhaps? Never seen this issue either with pen/tablet or mouse and I don't see anything in SDRC that could affect it? Maybe Simon knows different?

Not sure what you mean by "Can't set any filters" and yet you also say " I can easily control and trigger the buttons outside of the Spectrum"? If buttons outside Spectrum work fine, why not the filter buttons in the RX DSP panel? Clarification needed!

Have you checked mouse behaviour in many other applications to check for strange behaviour? Drawing programs for example? Photoshop/Paint etc.

Max

KA1GJU

Unread post by KA1GJU »

A screen shot of what you are trying to do is VERY helpful.
https://www.sdr-radio.com/screenshot

Please click on full editor(if not done already) and use the "Attachments" feature so the image can be seen if FULL detail.
Such as this:

73 Kriss KA1GJU
Attachments
WRMI Legends on 5050 AM
WRMI Legends on 5050 AM
73 Kriss KA1GJU Home of the KA1GJU Super Station SDRC Servers in NH, USA (FN42mw & FN43na)

Hans

Unread post by Hans »

KA1GJU wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 12:09 am A screen shot of what you are trying to do is VERY helpful.
https://www.sdr-radio.com/screenshot

Please click on full editor(if not done already) and use the "Attachments" feature so the image can be seen if FULL detail.
Such as this:

73 Kriss KA1GJU
Hello Kriss,
tnx for you answer.... will take a Screenshot....
73 Hasm

Hans

Unread post by Hans »

Hello Max,
in all other programms the mous is working korrect.
73s Hans
Max wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 11:17 pm
Hans wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 8:46 am Hello,

73 Hans
Incorrect driver installed for the mouse perhaps? Never seen this issue either with pen/tablet or mouse and I don't see anything in SDRC that could affect it? Maybe Simon knows different?

Not sure what you mean by "Can't set any filters" and yet you also say " I can easily control and trigger the buttons outside of the Spectrum"? If buttons outside Spectrum work fine, why not the filter buttons in the RX DSP panel? Clarification needed!

Have you checked mouse behaviour in many other applications to check for strange behaviour? Drawing programs for example? Photoshop/Paint etc.

Max

Max

Unread post by Max »

Hans wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:13 am Hello Max,
in all other programms the mous is working korrect.
73s Hans
That is very strange. Have you tried the latest Beta of SDRC? It's safe to simply install it over the top of your current version:

https://www.sdr-radio.com/download#Beta

Max