Please help me

Also known as ADALM-PLUTO.
Oberon

Please help me

Unread post by Oberon »

Dear Simon, I am glad to welcome you!! Please help me. It is not possible to configure the console to display the 10GHz frequency for normal QO-100 reception, with the normal display on the DSP panel. Settings to display as 99.9 made, settings in the converter made... I can't do it... Help me with some advice. Sincerely, RW3DVG, Alex!

jdow

Re: Please help me

Unread post by jdow »

tools menu->Options
Upper right. Tick the middle radio button.
That allows the digits to display. It does nothing about conversion. See your posting over in Pluto for a suggestion for posting images to help us help you.

At a hint use the full editor and preview what you have posted and (sigh) annoy the system enough that it will finally post your image(s).

{^_^}

Simon G4ELI

Unread post by Simon G4ELI »

Oberon wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:47 pm Dear Simon, I am glad to welcome you!! Please help me. It is not possible to configure the console to display the 10GHz frequency for normal QO-100 reception, with the normal display on the DSP panel. Settings to display as 99.9 made, settings in the converter made... I can't do it... Help me with some advice. Sincerely, RW3DVG, Alex!
See https://www.sdr-radio.com/EsHail-2#ConsoleConfiguration
Simon Brown :shock:
www.sdr-radio.com

Do not send me direct e-mail, thank-you!

M0TGC

Unread post by M0TGC »

converters.png
David M0TGC

Oberon

Unread post by Oberon »

".....See https://www.sdr-radio.com/EsHail-2#ConsoleConfiguration......."
Thank you for your reply!! I've done it all, but it doesn't work out for me. In the attachment is a screenshot from my console. The color indicates that the converter is enabled with the required spacing... What am I doing wrong??
freq+converter.png

Max

Unread post by Max »

Not sure if it's related (probably not), but you are running very outdated version of SDR Console. Current is 3.0.27:

https://www.sdr-radio.com/download

Max

Max

Unread post by Max »

Did not realise you had two post topics on the go. I see you are now sorted, but I'd still update to latest 3.0.27.

Max

Oberon

Unread post by Oberon »

Thank you all so much for helping me solve my problem!! Yes, everything works fine, from the moment I dialed the 10GHz frequency on the console panel!! Once again, thank you all so much for your help!!!