SDR# 1740 freezes when trying to exit

💬 Chat about SDR or radios in general.
dewytakm

SDR# 1740 freezes when trying to exit

Unread post by dewytakm »

I am running SDR# ver 1740 in Windows 10 and if the program runs for more than a couple of minutes, I cannot exit from it unless I use the task manager to kill the application. This happens on two different computers, both running Windows 10 latest version with all updates applied. I have also tried two different RTL dongles and get the same results. What other information should I supply? Any suggestions?

mbott

Re: SDR# 1740 freezes when trying to exit

Unread post by mbott »

You should probably direct this question to the SDR# elist at airspy@groups.io. To subscribe there: airspy+subscribe@groups.io
--
Mike

dewytakm

Unread post by dewytakm »

Thanks, Mike. All I got from groups.io was a rejection because they won't support old versions. I ran the upgrade to 1748 and it appears that particular problem has been resolved. At least on this forum I got a response, thanks again.

mbott

Unread post by mbott »

Not a problem. As fast as prog updates SDR#, one almost has to check in daily to make sure one remains current. :)
--
Mike

jdow

Unread post by jdow »

Due to a long standing disagreement with the rtlsdr.dll Open Sores people Youssef sees no need and evinces absolutely no desire and real animosity towards the idea of improving rtlsdr.dll software for SDR#. It is really a very dead issue.

{^_^}

chipbutty

Unread post by chipbutty »

I have this issue as well. It would crash whenever I changed a dongle hardware setting. It was at this point I decided to give SDR Console v3 a try :D