SDR CONSOLE V3 FAVOURITES

💬 Chat about SDR or radios in general.
HOUGHTON

SDR CONSOLE V3 FAVOURITES

Unread post by HOUGHTON »

My favourites icons appear as a line of icons and stars instead of folders in the ribbon bar. How do I rectify this?

Max

Re: SDR CONSOLE V3 FAVOURITES

Unread post by Max »

HOUGHTON wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:33 pm My favourites icons appear as a line of icons and stars instead of folders in the ribbon bar. How do I rectify this?
Think of Favourites entries as you would "files" and "folders". You have created new Favourites (think "files"), but without creating a folder. The creation of a Folder is optional at the moment you create a new Favourite, and unless you fill it in with a Folder name, the field is left blank and no folder is created. The new entry is therefore is created as a "standalone" Favourite, and shows in the ribbon bar "Group" as a star, not a folder icon.

In the "Add" dialogue, you can create a Favourite, Group and (optionally) a Folder. Use "Add" dialogue to create a new "dummy" Favourite complete with a Folder name. This creates the new "dummy" Favourite inside a newly created Folder. Then use "Organise" to "Move" your current Favourites into the folder(s) you just created.

Hope it helps.

Max

HOUGHTON

Unread post by HOUGHTON »

Many thanks Max! It's all clicked into place now and set up as I required.
Regards
Peter.

Max

Unread post by Max »

HOUGHTON wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:56 am Many thanks Max! It's all clicked into place now and set up as I required.
Regards
Peter.
NP Peter. Glad it helped!

Best

Max