FT8 on Hermes Lite 2 (or any other SDR TX)

MIDI, ...
Livio Livius

Re: FT8 on Hermes Lite 2 (or any other SDR TX)

Unread post by Livio Livius »

Receiving FT8 in SDR Console with WSJT-X and HL2 all fine. TX not yet working. So far I configured SDRC by setting the output pins and enable onboard power amplifier (both under HL radio configuration). If I look in Transmit / DSP I see IPA and ALC output but no Power output when I use Tune (drive =100). Is there any other config parameter which needs to be done?

Max

Re: FT8 on Hermes Lite 2 (or any other SDR TX)

Unread post by Max »

Livio Livius wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:21 pm If I look in Transmit / DSP I see IPA and ALC output but no Power output when I use Tune (drive =100). Is there any other config parameter which needs to be done?
Hi Ronald

Can you please post a screenshot that shows exactly the state that you describe above, that is, in TX mode, drives all set, ALC showing audio input and no output. Please be sure to show a complete screenshot as generated by SDRC and please show the radio specific TX panel (the one I showed in your message on the Hermes Lite Group) and also the TX DSP panel. Also make sure "Home" tab is selected at top of screen.

Do you see power out in other modes like normal SSB or CW? Is it only in FT8 you have the issue?

Max