- Released on 06:11 August 2nd, 2021
- Updated at 17:55 August 2nd, 2021 to fix a bug with QO-100 beacon locking
- Updated at 11:11 August 3rd, 20201. QO-100 beacon locking has been restored to the 3.0.28 code.
The main changes are:
- Voice keyer.
- Pressing Escape no longer closes the window.
- Display correct finish time.
- Fixed logic for duplicate entries.
I've been working on reducing the number of Direct2D (DirectX) resources created in each window which has a very big effect on CPU when refreshing / updating a window. This is very important in the Spectrum and Waterfall windows which are regularly refreshed. This kit runs very well on my 32-bit W7 laptop which uses a Core2DUO 2GHz T5870 CPU from 2008. In fact, it runs so well that I've completely removed the automatic low power settings, these are now optional in the Ribbon bar, Tools, Settings panel.
- Added a date (yyyy-mm-dd) sub-folder option.
Added a voice keyer to the Transmit panel. Click ... for the options.