I now have the code-signing certificate renewed so these kits are now signed.
This release fixes a fatal crash, a bug with the fractional resampler and has greatly improved RDS decoding sensitivity.
The fractional resampler was not being initialised correctly - narrow bandwidths were not generated with the correct precision. As a result:
- Analyser would show incorrect timescale,
- Data File Editor was creating files with wrong length,
- Narrow modes such as CW will have been less smooth than expected, audio may have 'pops' and crackles'.
EXE, DLL Details
- Updated legal copyright and product name for EXEs and DLLs.
- The new DLL DSPFunctions.dll was not unloaded as the program exited, this was causing a crash (Please Wait) on some systems. This has now been fixed in SDR Console and the Data File Editor.
- Fixed fatal crash when modifying identities from the startup window.
- Now supports a list of input files as created by SDR Console.
- Centre Frequency is reset when starting and when a new input file is selected.
- Added small button to the right of centre frequency which resets the cf.
- Fixed bug where TX was not enabled when quickly changing TX > RX > TX, usually only seen when running VOX.
- Update URLs for FM and AM lists.
- Fixed leak when zooming.
- Removed Pure Signal display as it wasn't used and may have been responsible for a leak.
- Message handling timer reduced from 2ms to 5ms.
- Message handling timer messages not sent to base class (unnecessary processing).
- Compiled with the latest libiio and libad9361 libraries.
- Fixed group 8 errors.
- Redundant code removed.
- DSP updated, sensitivity increased.
- Fixed annoying bugs which are only seen when a time range is enabled.
- Removed Extra Bands from the View, General panel. This was only used by ANAN and even then not properly. Will be restored as part of the Multi-Band display.
- Now working properly (with luck), also tuned for low latency.
- When floating the panes could consume an unnecessarily high CPU. This has been fixed.
- Adding support for the new image which uses less power and supports the Mk2.
- Rewritten to support the latest (Jan 8th) image, also supports the RX888 Mk2 (may not yet be available, I don't know).
- Does not have full calibration support.
- HF Gain only works with the RX888 Mk2.
- Will be a work in progress for another few weeks.
- Added binaural with help from Moe @ RFspace.
- Added a Stop Radio option.
- Fixed a bug where the title bar was always black.
- Added more diagnostics and sanity checks to track down a problem with a radio being locked via a Mutex after the session has closed.
- Tuning bars now optional, see attachment.
Added support for G31, G33, G39. More to come soon.