Good News

Works, available 'soon'.
Simon G4ELI

Good News

Unread post by Simon G4ELI »

So,

With luck I'll publish information about the SDR Console support for Red Pitaya/Stemlab. It does work as a transceiver thanks to the work of another team.
Simon Brown :shock:
www.sdr-radio.com

Do not send me direct e-mail, thank-you!

PD3LK

Re: Good News

Unread post by PD3LK »

dj5er

Unread post by dj5er »

Hello Simon, 3.0.26 works very well with the RedPitaya (16-bit). Because of an intensive and complete revision of Pavel Demin's firmware (protocol 1) by DK5QH, we can now operate the RedPitaya with protocol 2.
However, there can be problems when transmitting on shortwave because there is no preset to set the maximum output power for each band separately. In Thetis, for example, there are these settings, called PA settings.
Is there any further development of Pure-Signal in the future ?
Thank you for an answer and thank you for this great program.
73, Heino - DJ5ER

PE3ES

Unread post by PE3ES »

But how can I choose my Red Pitaya from the Radio Definition screen as it is not in the drop down list yet.
I copied the Red Pitaya Extio DLL to the SDR console directory holding all hardware specific dll files on my Win10 setup.

All my other radios are found and work fine, would be very nice to control the 2 Red Pitaya's from the same SDR software as well.

Thanks
de Erwin
PE3ES

PD3LK

Unread post by PD3LK »

PE3ES wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:28 pm But how can I choose my Red Pitaya from the Radio Definition screen as it is not in the drop down list yet.
I copied the Red Pitaya Extio DLL to the SDR console directory holding all hardware specific dll files on my Win10 setup.

All my other radios are found and work fine, would be very nice to control the 2 Red Pitaya's from the same SDR software as well.

Thanks
de Erwin
PE3ES
Hi Erwin, i don't have one myself but check here if your Pitaya models/firmware are support:
https://www.redpitaya.com/u19/sdr-radio ... ransceiver
https://forum.redpitaya.com/viewtopic.p ... &start=330

If so then try the Anan radio setting (also OpenHPSDR)

s58ww

Unread post by s58ww »

dj5er wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:07 am Hello Simon, 3.0.26 works very well with the RedPitaya (16-bit). Because of an intensive and complete revision of Pavel Demin's firmware (protocol 1) by DK5QH, we can now operate the RedPitaya with protocol 2.
However, there can be problems when transmitting on shortwave because there is no preset to set the maximum output power for each band separately. In Thetis, for example, there are these settings, called PA settings.
Is there any further development of Pure-Signal in the future ?
Thank you for an answer and thank you for this great program.
73, Heino - DJ5ER
Hello Heino!

Any chance to get firmware from you to make this fantastic SW work with RP 16 bit' I didnt get it when it was on gitHub. :-(. I dont know if DK5QH is willing to share it?

Regards with high respect...

p.s.

I am waiting for native support from Simon. His SW is really a pearl in SDR community.

73 Pibo S58WW

p.s. SRI for my no native English... :-)

s58ww

Unread post by s58ww »

Dear Simon ...

I can't wait that your great software support Red Pitaya. I also exchanged a few emails with the production director at the Red Pitaya company and they are also interested to see some progress. I dont want to be unpolite or force something. I just wonder if there is anything new in this area.

Regards with high respect!

73 Pibo S58WW

M0TGC

Unread post by M0TGC »

Has anyone used SDRC with a Red Pitaya "hermes"?
David M0TGC