Wrong frequency shown after changing / dialing

All bug reports here please
DK7FM

Re: Wrong frequency shown after changing / dialing

Unread post by DK7FM »

thank you very much for your help, but it does not have any affect. even if I enteringthe frequency by typing the numbers, the waterfall, the sound and the spectrum stays where it is, only the SHOWN frequency numbers change. so radio broadcast at 2m or 70cm ham radio band? very interesting... :lol:

Sinan

Max

Re: Wrong frequency shown after changing / dialing

Unread post by Max »

DK7FM wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:48 pm thank you very much for your help, but it does not have any affect. even if I entering the frequency by typing the numbers, the waterfall, the sound and the spectrum stays where it is, only the SHOWN frequency numbers change. so radio broadcast at 2m or 70cm ham radio band? very interesting... :lo
Sinan
l:

Hi Sinan

Did you try using some server radios like I suggested? Also in this way you get to try a lot of different SDRs remotely to try them out before you buy!

In terms of other SDRs, a good all rounder seems to be the SDR Play RSPdx, does HF and VHF/UHF. Great performance on HF can be provided by the Airspy HF+ but no coverage above 260MHz so probably not for you.

Personally I prefer the direct sampling receivers (at HF anyway) in which case maybe take a look at the RX-888 (on Ali-Express) which is direct sampling up to around 62 MHz then conventional down converter above that (I think).

Anyway, try out V3 Server SDRC and try a few of these SDRs out for yourself. No better recommendation than "hands-on"!

David ?