FM stereo sounds reversed

All bug reports here please
wamayumi

FM stereo sounds reversed

Unread post by wamayumi »

Nice to meet you everyone.

I was listening to FM stereo broadcast on SDR-Console v3.1 with headphones and noticed that the left and right sounds were reversed. Sounds normal on SDR# and SDR++. I thought I might have made a mistake in the settings, so I looked it up, but couldn't fix it. I uses Airspy HF+discovery. I don't have any other SDRs, so I'm not sure if it's due to the driver or if there's a problem with the software itself. Do you have any other information about this trouble?

Popke523

Re: FM stereo sounds reversed

Unread post by Popke523 »

I have the same problem with my RTL-SDR, so yes, the problem is related to SDR Console.

martin ooijman

Unread post by martin ooijman »

mee to on elad fdm2 and perseus sdr with fm plus

dxshack

Unread post by dxshack »

Agreed, using Airspy HF Discovery. The left and right channels are reversed on SDR Console. The L & R channels are the other way around on SDR Sharp software and by comparing channels to any analog tuner. Wish they'd fix this, it makes me crazy!

Max

Unread post by Max »

wamayumi wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:06 am Nice to meet you everyone.

I was listening to FM stereo broadcast on SDR-Console v3.1 with headphones and noticed that the left and right sounds were reversed. Sounds normal on SDR# and SDR++
SDR-Console 3.1 is long superceded and now the Beta is on 3.3. Please download 3.3 (Beta) and then re-check and report back if the problem still persists:

https://www.sdr-radio.com/download#Beta

Just to reassure, the Beta undergoes much testing by the Test Team prior to posting, so can pretty much be considered as issue-free as the latest "Release" version. Can anyone that posted here confirm the issue still exists in v.3.3?

Max

sdr_dx

Unread post by sdr_dx »

Confirming this issue still exists in the latest beta. RSP1A.