DC & IQ RX Correction on Server

All bug reports here please
Psynewaves

DC & IQ RX Correction on Server

Unread post by Psynewaves »

Hello,

Firstly I would really like to express my gratitude for offering this software. I am really fond of it after moving over from another very common program....
I do miss some of the plugins from the other software sometimes, but not immensely so.
This is probably the only windows software that I have found to date that works flawlessly with my Ettus B100 unit from way back in 19 diggity 2....
(It's old, I got it nearly 10 years ago with the WBX bundle)
Local operation is flawless with the unit. I can use a stupid amount of bandwidth and she works an absolute treat!

However, I am using it in a remote location in the garage via LAN with the Server Manager on an old laptop - That's where my external antennas are entering the house.
The server mode does not have the Radio button with RX Correction for DC & IQ. The DC spike is really damaging - if you put any signal at the center on the DC spike, there is a cacophony of harmonics across the entire visible spectrum, and it can absolutely wreck DSD+ or other decoding software! The DC RX correction really smooths this out when connected locally, but the function does not work when operating over the server.
(Which otherwise works sensationally! The compression is really, really good!!)
But... there is no option to enable it by default on the server side either....

Any assistance with this would be a huge help, and greatly appreciated.

Thanks again :D

Kind regards,

Psynewaves.