Possible DSP Panel Bug

All bug reports here please
RadioSDR1

Possible DSP Panel Bug

Unread post by RadioSDR1 »

I am doing a new post on this because it seems to be a separate issue from the Favorites issue I posted earlier though the Favorites issue is being impacted by this issue.

If you close the DSP Panel in a docked state and then close SDR Console, the DSP Panel will not remember the docked state after reopening SDR Console and then reopening the DSP Panel. It will always come back in a floating state.

Note, SDR Console will properly remember whether or not the DSP Panel itself was open or closed at the the time SDR Console is closed. It just doesn't remember the docked state of the DSP Panel if the DSP Panel was closed before closing SDR Console.

Also note, if the DSP Panel was docked and open at the time SDR Console is closed, it will properly remember the docked state in that scenario. If the DSP Panel was in a floating state and then the DSP Panel closed before closing SDR Console, this state scenario will be remembered after reopening SDR Console and reopening the DSP Panel.

If anyone wants to reproduce this and report the results to make sure I am not missing a dependency or have some unique problem with my particular install, have at it. :)

jdow

Re: Possible DSP Panel Bug

Unread post by jdow »

Looks like a duplicate with "Bugs/Possible Favorites Bug".
{^_^}

RadioSDR1

Re: Possible DSP Panel Bug

Unread post by RadioSDR1 »

I do not believe it is a duplicate because one issue is how the Favorites function improperly depends on the state of of the DSP Panel. The other issue and the subject of my second post is that the DSP Panel docking/floating state is not properly remembered when SDR Console is closed and depending on what the state of the DSP Panel was when SDR Console is closed.

While the second issue is exacerbating and impacting the first issue, I feel they are two completely separate issues.