Waterfall displays dashes no matter which type of signal

All bug reports here please
msgaltman

Waterfall displays dashes no matter which type of signal

Unread post by msgaltman »

I recently started seeing that the waterfall displays only a continous series of dashes no matter what type of signal I have tuned. Additionall, the S-meter level for the signal remains the same, yet I can hear the signal clearly as transmitted. Anyone seen this issue? Thanks.

Max

Re: Waterfall displays dashes no matter which type of signal

Unread post by Max »

msgaltman wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:18 pm I recently started seeing that the waterfall displays only a continous series of dashes no matter what type of signal I have tuned. Additionall, the S-meter level for the signal remains the same, yet I can hear the signal clearly as transmitted. Anyone seen this issue? Thanks.
This sounds odd but unfortunately your description is not adequate to diagnose. You need to (must) post a screenshot here AS AN ATTACHMENT not as embedded image. See the link below. Do not resize the screenshot and do not crop it as it contains valuable information right to all edges, then post back here showing the screenshot of SDRC in the problem state. Initially, make sure when you take the screenshot that you have the HOME tab selected in the top ribbon bar:

https://www.sdr-radio.com/screenshot

Max