Scheduler Recording, a minor bug?

All bug reports here please
AJ6DT

Scheduler Recording, a minor bug?

Unread post by AJ6DT »

Hi,

I'd like to report what appears to be a minor bug in the Scheduler Recording dialog window.

When creating a new scheduler definition, the list of events does not populate until I mess with the Title text box. Before messing with the Title box, I cannot get the event list to populate even if I wait for a very long time, or if I force the window to redraw, switch apps, etc. As soon as I alter the Title text or even just enter and leave the Title box using the tab key, the event list populates immediately.

Attached are a sequence of screenshots showing (1) a completed definition with an empty event list, (2) after selecting the Title box, (3) immediately after tabbing away from the Title box, and (4) the event list now populated.

I also noticed that the Start button in the Data::Scheduler portion of the Rec/Playback ribbon is not greyed out when the scheduler is running.

I'm running SDRC V3.2 build 2731 32bit on ARM (Pi-4). I cannot check whether this issue is resolved in the Beta versions of 3.3 because they don't install on the Pi.

Thank you for creating the absolute best SDR app ever.
Attachments
a complete scheduler definition, no events are listed
a complete scheduler definition, no events are listed
selecting the Title text box
selecting the Title text box
tabbed away from the Title
tabbed away from the Title
now the events are listed
now the events are listed