Screenshot bug with second monitor

All bug reports here please
Barry WB2ZXJ

Screenshot bug with second monitor

Unread post by Barry WB2ZXJ »

Hi Simon,

If I take a screenshot with the Console (.27 3/24/21) on the second monitor it takes a screenshot of my main monitor. It never did that before.

Barry
WB2ZXJ

jdow

Re: Screenshot bug with second monitor

Unread post by jdow »

Which window was active? Click snapshot on the active window or else use alt prt-scn and Paint to capture the active window or prt-scn alone to capture everything.

{^_^}

Barry WB2ZXJ

Unread post by Barry WB2ZXJ »

Hi Joanne,

The SDR Console was the only thing active. It was open on the second monitor. There was nothing open on my main monitor. SDRC's screenshot
took a picture of my desktop on the main monitor. All previous versions of SDRC worked correctly except for this preview version.

I use prt-scn and IrfanView all the time to capture and crop all of those hard to save images in SDRC that disappear using the standard Screenshot tool.

Barry
WB2ZXJ

G0OFE

Unread post by G0OFE »

Reproduced the same issue here. Moved my SDR Console window onto Monitor #3, screen capture is of Monitor #1.
Jim, Bournemouth IO90BR

DR53

Unread post by DR53 »

Same here. I've just been taking comparative screenshots of the same signal on a Perseus (screen 1) and RX-888 (screen 2) using v26: no problems. Switched to v27 to do the same thing with an RX-888MkII on screen 2 and all I can get from either is a screenshot of the desktop on screen 1 (not just the SDRC window, the whole desktop).

Regards,
Dave

m3ghe

Unread post by m3ghe »

Same here, last release version 3.0.27 build 2190 is taking screen shot of what windows would call the 'Main Display' rather than the screen that has focus.
It all works fine in the last test build 3.0.27 build 2164.
Martin
m3ghe
IO92sc
G-QRP club 6129
Use my online radios http://remoteradio.myddns.me/ or http://remoteradio.changeip.org/