External Radio Error During Launch

All bug reports here please
SDR_User_999

External Radio Error During Launch

Unread post by SDR_User_999 »

Hello,

I'm having an External Radio Error During program Launch with the current and last few Beta versions. I'm using a TS-590SG with SDRPlay's RSP1a SDR and OmniRig. During SDR Console program startup there is a really long delay before the the radio connects and starts working and the error box below always pops up. It still starts by itself without having to press Switch To or Retry but it appears that there is some issue when starting up OmniRig and automatically connecting to my SDR radio. This was not happening with the previous non-Beta stable version.
Error.jpg
Error.jpg (51.17 KiB) Viewed 1623 times
Thanks...

SDR_User_999

Re: External Radio Error During Launch

Unread post by SDR_User_999 »

Has anyone looked at this bug yet?

Below is what is happening. I have the application set to auto start the radio and track using OmniRig and that is what happens. This was not happening with the earlier stable versions of the application. It always started up quickly.
sdr.PNG
sdr.PNG (175.27 KiB) Viewed 278 times

Max

Re: External Radio Error During Launch

Unread post by Max »

SDR_User_999 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:36 pm Has anyone looked at this bug yet?

Below is what is happening. I have the application set to auto start the radio and track using OmniRig and that is what happens. This was not happening with the earlier stable versions of the application. It always started up quickly.

sdr.PNG
Simon is going to look into this soon, but the current solution for those that experience it is to run Omnirig first, then start SDRC. This seems to solve it for those cases I've seen.

Max